5 Reasons Your Organization Should Move to the Cloud
1. We’re here to help every step of the way.
When you start considering how to move your data to the cloud, it’s easy to see why some people think “going cloud” is too big a challenge for IT departments and staff, alike. We’re not going to tell you that it is simple, but we can tell that you really can get up and running quickly.
2. Security comes standard.
As cloud technology improves, security fears lessen. In a survey of enterprise IT managers, security is no longer ranked as the #1 concern when it comes to cloud computing.
One of the biggest advantages of moving to the public cloud is the security team that comes with it.
- Scale – A public cloud will always be large enough to store and secure your data.
- Intelligence – Public clouds can monitor for millions of threats.
- Automation – Less human touch results in fewer mistakes and fewer opportunities for security breaches.
3. Move at your own pace.
Cloud migration does not need to happen all at once, and it’s recommended to migrate to the cloud over time with a hybrid approach—the combination of an on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services.
4. Using the cloud doesn’t mean new tools.
Moving to a cloud-based solution doesn’t have to mean retraining employees. Many solutions allow you to use the same applications your team are used to, with access to files anywhere online.
5. The sky’s the limit.
Cloud adopters see various benefits from their technology, although business’ top-cited benefits include:.