- A Network Administrator is expected to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization. Vertical Solutions’ management expects that a Network Administrator will ensure the client is confident in Vertical’s ability to successfully complete the engagement and provide consultative input to assist clientele in meeting their business objectives.
- This role requires an individual to be self-directed and self-motivated. The individual will have the experience and skill-set to provide solutions to clients that will address inefficiencies, lack of timely or poor performing systems, address security and control concerns, better provide feedback on newer and more advanced technology, as well ensure any compliance or regulatory requirements are addressed. The detail and scope of such effort will be called upon when an engagement necessitates such consultation.
Tier II Technical Support
The role of a Vertical Solutions Service Desk Engineer is to resolve IT issues both proactively and reactively. Our service desk is far more dynamic than typical service desks, wherein our Service Desk Engineers are provided the opportunity to learn and work on all aspects of our client’s technology. In doing so, Vertical Solutions provides staff with the ability to advance in their career paths, whether that be a Network Engineer, Consultants, or some other discipline. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and Continuum’s Managed Service Provider of the Year two years in a row (out of 3,500 organizations), Vertical Solutions offers our Service Desk Engineers a career, not a job.
Dynamics GP/D365 BC Support Technician
- A Dynamics GP/D365 BC Support Technician will be expected to provide fast and useful technical assistance for Dynamics GP, D365 Business Central and related solutions.
- An excellent Dynamics Support Technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
Join Our Team
Vertical Solutions takes great pride in our work and work culture. You will find people doing a great variety of tasks to help our clients receive the results they deserve. Our people make Vertical Solutions a welcoming and positive place to work.