Customer Satisfaction Results for Q1
By Bruce Nelson
As I wrap up Q1 2021 and move forward into Q2 2021 , I always take some time to review our customer’s feedback.
Every time a support ticket is closed, we invite our customers to complete a survey on their experience. We want to know if we are getting it right (or wrong).
Once again, I am extremely proud of my team and the level of service they continue to provide – in what can only be described as unprecedented times.
Through Q1 of 2021 we received 320 completed survey responses. The survey consists of six questions focused on timeliness, skills and professionalism. For Q1 2021 the average survey score was 4.9 out of 5 or a 98% satisfaction rate.
What a great job by our team, handling calls and keeping our clients productive as we shifted from the office to work from home and back to the office.
In addition to completing the survey our clients often take the time to provide additional written feedback. Here are just a few of the highlights.
- Henri was Awesome! Thank you! –Multi location assisted living
- Awesome service- Greg did a great job! – Multi location assisted living
- Dylan SAVED THE DAY!! THANK YOU! – PT practice
- Fast resolution. Much Appreciated. Ryan – Healthcare provider
- I appreciate Mike’s flexibility as we worked with an employee in Slovakia. – Manufacturer
- Chris was fantastic! – NFP
Can we help your team be more productive?