Customer Satisfaction Results for Q2
By Bruce Nelson
As I wrap up Q2 2020 and we work on our 2021 plans, I always take some time to review our customer’s feedback. Once again, I am extremely proud of my team and the level of service they continue to provide – in what can only be described as unprecedented times.
For the first half (H1) of 2020 we received 499 completed survey responses. The survey consists of six questions focused on timeliness, skills and professionalism. For H1 2020 the average survey score was 4.85 out of 5 or a 97% satisfaction rate. What a great job by our team, handling calls and keeping our clients productive as we shifted from the office to work from home and back to the office. In addition to completing the survey our clients often take the time to provide additional written feedback. Here are just a few of the highlights.
- I was impressed with the follow up with having my issue resolved. Kudos to Henry. – Long term Care Provider
- Greg was very helpful and had the issue fixed in no time. Very professional – Multi-office Primary Care Physician Practice
- Catie is always so helpful, efficient and pleasant:) – Large development group
- Fixed it very quickly. Thank you! – Professional Staffing Company
- George went out of his way to help me with my issue. Much appreciated! – Multi-state Physical Therapy Group