Customer Satisfaction Results for Q3
By Bruce Nelson
As I wrap up Q3 2020 and we work on our 2021 plans, I always take some time to review our customer’s feedback.
Every time a support ticket is closed, we invite our customers to complete a survey on their experience. We want to know if we are getting it right (or wrong).
Once again, I am extremely proud of my team and the level of service they continue to provide – in what can only be described as unprecedented times.
Through Q3 of 2020 we received 762 completed survey responses. The survey consists of six questions focused on timeliness, skills and professionalism. For Q3 2020 the average survey score was 4.88 out of 5 or a 98% satisfaction rate. What a great job by our team, handling calls and keeping our clients productive as we shifted from the office to work from home and back to the office.
In addition to completing the survey our clients often take the time to provide additional written feedback. Here are just a few of the highlights.
- Catie is very knowledgeable! Always great to have her support!. – Long term care provider
- Andrew is great! He has been a great help to me since I have moved offices and had a mess with connecting my printers and such– Multi-office Primary Care Physician Practice
- Anthony is prompt and great to work with! – Long term care provider
- Greg was terrific. I appreciated his prompt response – CPA Firm
- Tyler is amazing. He is thorough, detailed and concise when providing explanations as correlated with training. He was a needed asset to learning Jet Reports– Distribution company
Can we help your team be more productive?