Has Your Business Outgrown QuickBooks?
If only sustaining growth could come from just doing the same thing today as you did yesterday. That would be amazing – find out what works and do it every day. Unfortunately it isn’t that easy. Successfully growing your business requires you to look at the limitations of your organization to find out a more flexible and innovative approach. This applies especially when it comes to your system. Just as you can outgrow anything as your success takes off, your accounting system may need updating to maintain your growing operation.
How do you know if have an outdated system?
- Manual data entry errors and timely invoicing can’t be addressed simply by adding more headcount
- Generating more frequent and more complex reports still leaves gaps in information
- Operating with incomplete information adversely affects sales and customer satisfaction
- Difficulty accessing business data from anywhere at any time
- Switching back and forth between multiple applications and systems that can’t talk to each other
Yet a solution to address your growing pains goes much further than just upgrading hardware and software.
It makes sense to get started with a software like QuickBooks to get you off the ground, but these systems weren’t built to accommodate growth and change without disrupting work flows. Instead of patching the issue with several disconnected platforms, a one-point cloud solution quickly pulls together everything you need to know, see, and do into a convenient, consolidated experience.
With the expansion of cloud capabilities into all areas of business, you are better positioned to grow as necessary while improving efficiency and security. Cloud-based technology also allows for broader visibility into your business, and allows you to make better decisions, streamline processes, and communicate more effectively with employees and customers.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials securely automates, integrates, and manages accounting, sales, customer service, and operations—connecting everything from your general ledger and payables to customer relationship management (CRM) systems and business analytics—without needing to switch between applications!
What does this mean to you?
- Improved and increased productivity with easy-to-create workflows, quotes, orders, and audit trails using the same Microsoft Office tools you’re familiar with
- Consistent experiences across mobile devices regardless of location, complete with enterprise-class security
- The ability to spot trends and delight customers through centralized, business-wide, up-to-date data
- A fast, intuitive platform to get you started right away
Dynamics 365 for Financials from Vertical Solutions connects your people and processes as your business transforms. Rather than being dependent on IT to set the pace of change, this puts the keys in your hand to grow and adapt in ways that make the most sense for your business.
Contact us to find out more and make the switch today!